Ballagarraghyn - Jurby
2, 3 & 4 bed homes
New development of 2,3 & 4 Bedroom Homes (including bungalows). For more information contact our Sales Team.
DESIGNED FOR LIVING
A future-ready home – ready to move in, and ready to begin your best Island life.
From 2 bed homes for first-time buyers, to spacious 3 bed bungalows and 4 bed family homes, every property at Ballagarraghyn is tailored for enduring comfort and lifetimes of good living.
Layouts are meticulously planned to maximise space, with bright and breezy open plan living and dining areas, and beautiful modern kitchens fitted with the latest premium appliances.
For that refreshing spa feeling every day, en suite and family bathrooms feature sublime Villeroy & Boch and Hansgrohe fittings and appliances.
Built and finished to Hartford’s next-level standards of quality, we’re also building greener at Ballagarraghyn.
To minimise your energy bills and reduce your carbon footprint, super-efficient air source heat pumps and solar panels are installed as standard in every home.
And just outside your door, we’re also making a difference.
To encourage wildlife and allow our biodiversity to thrive, we are
planting more trees, bulbs, and wildflowers, and maintaining natural hedgerows. Our work around Ballagarraghyn will create entirely new habitats for wildlife to flourish, making it one of the Isle of Man’s greenest developments.
ROOM TO GROW SPACE TO PLAY
Imaginations are important – so we’ve created a space to nurture them.
Planned in close collaboration with Isle of Play, a local charity dedicated to providing creative play opportunities for children throughout the Isle of Man, a fenced natural play area sits at the heart of Ballagarraghyn filled with apparatus made from safe and sustainable materials.
A kid-approved terrain designed to inspire, with limitless adventure just beyond their doorstep.
Turn right at Sandygate on Jurby Road, just past the Motor Museum. Turn right again past Bretney Close. Ballagarrghyn can be found on the right.
3 bed semi detached/terrace property with one bathroom and driveway parking for 2 cars
2 bed bungalow, 1 bathroom garage and driveway parking
- Traditional masonry construction
- Insulated concrete ground floor and concrete
- foundations to engineer’s requirements
- Trussed roof
- PVC guttering
- PVC fascia and soffit
- Energy efficient PVC windows
- 2,400mm approx. ceilings to ground floor
- 2,400mm approx. ceilings to first floor
- Main road will be tarmac in places and in other places
- Block paved and adopted by highway authority
- External wall finishes are predominantly render, in keeping with the planning permission
SERVICES & AV
- Connection to adopted mains drainage
- Connection to mains services
- Domestic pressurised hot water storage cylinder designed and sized to meet the planned requirements of the house
- Air Source Heat Pumps (electric), and white radiators sized to suit the homes’ requirements
- Heatmiser remote control heating system / thermostat
- LED down-lights to bathrooms and kitchen (pendant points elsewhere)
- Well-placed white switches and sockets
- Provision for electric car charge (actual unit by purchaser)
- All data cabling/telephone points to be wired back to central point to allow for potential data network by purchaser (face plates left ready for telecom as standard, client may need to change face plates to data connections for network connectivity)
GENERAL FINISHES & JOINERY
- Walls are brought to plaster skim and painted finish
- Ground floor laminate flooring, first floor and stairs carpets - save for bathrooms
- White painted internal doors
- 100mm skirting and 75mm architrave painted white
- White painted ceilings
- Loft ladder to loft space
- Light and power point to loft
- Garage doors are automatic with x 2 fobs provided
- All windows and doors are lockable
- Oak handrail to stairs which comprises of painted string and spindles in white and stairs left ready for carpet finish (unless upgrade package selected)
- Elegant front door with 3-point locking
- Black hinges and ironmongery
Development Site Plan
ALL PROPERTIES INCLUDE FULL UPGRADE WHICH INCLUDES:
- Air Source heat pump
- Solar panels
- Turfed garden front and rear
- Built-in mirrored wardrobes*
- Choice of kitchen
- Laminate flooring to ground floor
- Carpet to stairs and upper floor
*Speak to a sales advisor for full details