No. 24 Knock Rushen, Castletown
£2,300 pcm Unfurnished.
Set in our Knock Rushen development in a quiet location just minutes walk from the coast and Castletown's historic centre, this modern detached house is in superb condition.
Downstairs includes 2 generous reception rooms, open plan kitchen and dining room, along with study, utility room and WC. The kitchen features premium appliances including instant boiling water tap, Rangemaster induction cooker unit and Rangemaster fridge/Freezer with water/ice.
The master bedroom has its own floor and includes large dressing room and en suite. The property also features an en suite guest room, 3 further double bedrooms and separate family bathroom. Bathrooms and en suites all have under-floor heating.
Large rear garden with patio area and off-road parking for 4 vehicles.
RENTAL PAYMENT: All rent to be paid by direct debit or standing order. The first month’s rent is required up front before the tenancy begins.
DEPOSIT: A security deposit of the equivalent of one month’s rent plus £500 is required up front before the tenancy begins. The security deposit is refundable on expiration of the lease less the cost of making good works.
Rates: Paid by Landlord
Service Charge: Paid by Landlord
Services: Paid by Tenant (electricity, water, TV, telecom etc.)
Minimum Term: 6 months
Furnishing: Furnished = fully furnished. Unfurnished = carpets, curtains and light fittings only.
Pets: No Pets.
Rental prices: These particulars are subject to contract and availability at the time of publishing. We would therefore recommend that you contact our sales office as soon as possible.
Energy Efficiency/Sustainable Design
- The properties are extremely well insulated, exceeding Building Regulation Insulation requirements by almost 100%.
- Luxury Hansgrohe chrome shower and tap fittings are highly water efficient and are used throughout, coupled with luxury Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware.
- All toilets are dual flush to conserve water.
- Materials are selected from sustainable sources where practical.
- Hartford Homes plant on average 10 trees for every house built
- Highly insulated form of construction
- Low maintenance PVC window frames with clear double glazing except bathrooms and WC which are glazed with obscure glass.
- An extensive high quality fitted kitchen is provided incorporating the latest design features. Appliances include; built in oven, halogen type hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and extractor.
- Stunning modern bathroom layouts with high quality porcelain tiling, large bath and shower enclosures.
- All bathrooms and en suites have tiled floors and incorporate walnut shelves.
- Entrance hallway and kitchen floors are fully tiled.
- Remote controlled garage doors.
- Boundaries to gardens are marked by fencing except where there is already a natural boundary in existence such as hedges, trees or shrubbery.
- Fully landscaped gardens with footpaths round to the rear garden and patio area.
No. 24 Knock Rushen, Castletown Floor Plans
Knock Rushen 24 Ground Floor
|Family||14’0” x 13’2”|
|Kitchen||10’8” x 14’-10”|
|Dining||10’8” x 14’8”|
|Living||10’8” x 17’9”|
|Study||10’8” x 11’5”|
|Utility||6’11” x 9'2"|
Knock Rushen 24 First Floor
|Bedroom 2||10’8” x 12’9”|
|En Suite 1||6’11” x 9’2”|
|Bedroom 3||10’8” x 16’5”|
|Bedroom 4||10’8” x 16’5”|
|Bedroom 5||10’8” x 12’9”|
|Bathroom||8’9" x 9’5”|