Sea, sun and family fun in Port Erin
We’re delighted to sponsor this year’s fantastic Festival of the Beach and Sea in Port Erin, set to fill the golden sands with a range of fun events and activities this weekend, Saturday 13th & Sunday 14th July 2019.
Hit the beach with the whole family for two jam-packed days out, kicking off in style on Saturday 13th with the following line-up:
• 09:00 Open water bay swim
• 12:00 ‘Scrufts’ dog show | Beach football
• 13:00 Sandcastle competition
• 13:30 Giant water slide
• 14:00 Kite flying competition
• 14:00 to 18:30 Jamie’s Cheesy Disco
• 15:00 Beach games and sports
• 16:00 Mascot race
• 20:00 to 23:00 Switch on the Bay Stage
Bouncy castles and rides are FREE for the first day, and the Manx Wildlife Trust will be showcasing an aquatic menagerie of amazing sea creatures in their Marine Life Mega Tanks over both days.
With everything from food stalls to music and dinghy racing, it’s a wonderful weekend for the whole island community to enjoy, with funds being raised for supported charity Autism in Mann.
We can’t wait to see you there! Sea, sun and family fun in Port Erin
Download PDFs for this news article: