Hartford sponsors seaside fun at the Port Erin Festival of the Beach & Sea 2021
Looking for the perfect way to kickstart the summer holidays? With fun, games and entertainment for the whole family to enjoy, the Port Erin Festival of the Beach & Sea returns on Saturday 24 & Sunday 25 July.
Hartford Homes is delighted to continue its sponsorship of this annual extravaganza of entertainment, taking place on one of the Island’s most popular seaside destinations.
New attractions will join familiar favourites in this year’s event, which promises to be bigger and better than ever.
Here are just a few of the treats in store:
- Firework display on Saturday night from 10pm
- Free axe throwing from Mad Jacks on Sunday
- Storytelling tent
- Free bouncy castles on Saturday
- Live music on the beach stage
- Food and gift stalls
- Manx Wildlife Trust Mega Marine Tanks
- Plus an array of events and all day attractions, including kite flying and sand castle competitions, 5-a-side football, mascot race, rides, giant water slide, the open water bay swim, and Scrufts Dog Show – the competition to find the Island’s best pampered pups!
To keep up to date with all the latest details, head to the Port Erin Beach Festival Facebook page.
Download PDFs for this news article: