Royal Park, Ramsey
The Raleigh Phase II
4 bedroom detached home with 2 bathrooms, single garage driveway parking for 2 cars.
Upgrade package available for £12,000 - see Specification for details.
- Traditional masonry construction
- Insulated concrete ground floor and concrete foundations to engineer’s requirements
- Acoustic insulation between ground floor and first floor
- Trussed roof heavily insulated and clad with Marley Eternit fibre cement slate
- PVC guttering
- PVC fascia and soffit
- Energy efficient PVC windows
- Bi-fold doors or patio doors depending on house type * Plots 71,72,73,74 & 75 feature a different configuration and size of bi-folds. Ask sales advisors for further details.
- 2,500mm approx. ceilings to ground floor (TBC)
- 2,400mm approx. ceilings to first floor
- Main road will be tarmac in places and in other places block paved and adopted by highway authority
- External wall finishes are a mixture of brickwork and cladding, in keeping with the planning permission.
SERVICES & AV
- Connection to adopted mains drainage
- Connection to mains services
- Cat 5 data cabling to all telephone points, providing more resilience and network options (not ‘daisy chained’ which creates signal drop off)
- All data cabling/telephone points to be wired back to central point to allow for potential data network.
- Domestic hot water storage cylinder designed and sized to meet the planned requirements of the house.
- Gas fired boiler and white radiators sized to suit the homes’ requirements.
- Heatmiser remote control heating system/ thermostat
- LED down-lights to bathrooms and kitchen (pendant points elsewhere).
- Well-placed white switches and sockets
GENERAL FINISHES & JOINERY
- Walls are brought to plaster skim and painted finish (choice of colour subject to stage of construction at time of purchase).
- Floors left ready to receive floor finishes by others (excluding bathrooms & en suites)
- White painted internal doors
- 100mm skirting and 75mm architrave painted white.
- White painted ceilings.
- Loft ladder to loft space with 600mm around the entrance (light and power point).
- Garage doors are automatic with x2 fobs provided.
- All windows and doors are lockable.
- Oak handrail to stairs which comprises of painted string and MDF riser (to take carpet finish supplied by others)
- Elegant front door with 3-point locking
- Chrome hinges and ironmongery
- Choice of kitchen from our kitchen supplier
- Choice of colours subject to time of construction, however, layout and service positions are fixed
- Kitchen and utility finishes will match
- Appliances include full height fridge/freezer, oven, sink, hob, extractor and integrated dishwasher (with additional features in the Berkley & Yately house types)
- Splash back in same material as worktop
- Villeroy & Boch to bathrooms including vanity units
- Mirrors will be included to all bathrooms/en suites
- Chrome taps and large showers by Hansgrohe
- Oversized shower enclosures as standard
- High quality porcelain tiles fitted to all bathroom and en suite floors and to splash backs
- Radiator to WC
- Heated towel rail to all bathrooms and en suites
- Generous storage in vanity units and where applicable
- Tegula block paving to driveway.
- 60 x 60 cm slabs to footpath and separated by gravel traps where applicable
- Patio in excess of 2.4 x 2.4 m
- Turf lawn laid on graded topsoil to front only
- Rear garden will consist of graded topsoil (unless upgrade package selected)
- 6 ft timber fence to side boundaries unless a natural feature boundary i.e. hedge is there already.
- Open plan frontage with no fences forward of the building line
- Landscaping to front garden included (and trees to rear where planning requires)
WAIVER Accurate at time of going to print however we reserve the right to change without prior notice. This is not the legal specification document for contractual purposes
Standard choices for your new home*
Once you have reserved and exchanged on a property you will be able to make the following choices:
- Paint colour (choice of one colour from our standard range of colours)
- Kitchen and work surface colours
We do not offer change to the floor plans or any other form of customisation to the properties at Royal Park, though our sales team can put you in contact with some of our preferred contacts who may be able to advise or quote for such things as gas fires, log burners, aerial/satellite installs, ceiling speakers and audio distribution etc, which you would be free to install from legal completion onwards.
To accommodate further customisations, we offer an upgrade package for all house types subject to stage of build and client exchange of contracts. This is at an additional cost which we believe offers you both value and convenience. Many people have different ideas when it comes to finishes for their property and in many cases the choice is so unique and the perception of what something should cost so different that we make the upgrade finishes optional. If you choose to select the upgrade package, when you complete the purchase of the property, it will be complete including the upgraded specification. Slight deviations in upgrade can occur depending on time of selection i.e. if skirting is already down, flooring will be beaded to permiter.
Upgrade package includes:
- Built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Turfed rear garden
- Understairs storage system (Neither the Langley or Raleigh can accommodate understairs storage)
- Choice of floor finishes from our offerings (bathrooms/en suites are tiled as standard)
- Extended choice of paint colours from our standard range of colours
Pricing is shown by each house type on the price list. It is the responsibility of the purchasers to check that choices and upgrades have been recorded correctly. It may be possible to add the upgrade to your purchase price. It is important to note that at generally around the time the house is being plastered, it is too late to make any choices and you would need to check if the choices for the plot have already been made and if they are changeable. In all cases, please speak to one of our sales advisors for further details.
*Subject to stage of build and client exchange of contacts
The Raleigh Phase II Floor Plans
Royal Park 2 The Raleigh Phase II First Floor
|Bedroom 1||11'1'' x 16'11''|
|En suite||5'2'' x 7'5''|
|Bedroom 2||14'4'' x 11'0''|
|Bathroom||7'11'' x 6'5''|
|Bedroom 3||10'8'' x 13'3''|
|Bedroom 4||8'3'' x 6'5''|
Royal Park 2 The Raleigh Phase II Ground Floor
|Kitchen/Dining||19'3'' x 9'9'''|
|Living||11'9'' x 14'4''|
|Utility||6'2'' x 6'4''|
|WC||3'3'' x 5'7''|
|Garage||8'10'' x 16'8''|
**Please note bi-fold doors generally won't exceed 3m in width - please see a sales advisor for any deviations on a plot specific basis