Royal Park, Ramsey
4 bedroom detached home with 2 bathrooms, single garage driveway parking for 2 cars.
Upgrade package available for £14,000 - see Upgrade Tab for details.
**Note: Plots 92, 93, 98, 100 include the full upgrade package.
- Traditional masonry construction
- Insulated concrete ground floor and concrete foundations to engineer’s requirements
- Acoustic insulation between ground floor and first floor
- Trussed roof heavily insulated and clad with Marley Eternit fibre cement slate
- PVC guttering
- PVC fascia and soffit
- Energy efficient PVC windows
- Bi-fold doors or patio doors depending on house type * Plots 71,72,73,74 & 75 feature a different configuration and size of bi-folds. Ask sales advisors for further details.
- 2,500mm approx. ceilings to ground floor (TBC)
- 2,400mm approx. ceilings to first floor
- Main road will be tarmac in places and in other places block paved and adopted by highway authority
- External wall finishes are a mixture of brickwork and cladding, in keeping with the planning permission.
SERVICES & AV
- Connection to adopted mains drainage
- Connection to mains services
- Cat 5 data cabling to all telephone points, providing more resilience and network options (not ‘daisy chained’ which creates signal drop off)
- All data cabling/telephone points to be wired back to central point to allow for potential data network.
- Domestic hot water storage cylinder designed and sized to meet the planned requirements of the house.
- Gas fired boiler and white radiators sized to suit the homes’ requirements.
- Heatmiser remote control heating system/ thermostat
- LED down-lights to bathrooms and kitchen (pendant points elsewhere).
- Well-placed white switches and sockets
GENERAL FINISHES & JOINERY
- Walls are brought to plaster skim and painted finish (choice of colour subject to stage of construction at time of purchase).
- Floors left ready to receive floor finishes by others (excluding bathrooms & en suites)
- White painted internal doors
- 100mm skirting and 75mm architrave painted white.
- White painted ceilings.
- Higher ceilings throughout.
- Loft ladder to loft space (light and power point).
- Garage doors are automatic with x2 fobs provided.
- All windows and doors are lockable.
- Oak handrail to stairs which comprises of painted string and MDF riser (to take carpet finish supplied by others)
- Elegant front door with 3-point locking
- Chrome hinges and ironmongery
- Choice of kitchen from our kitchen supplier
- Choice of colours subject to time of construction, however, layout and service positions are fixed
- Kitchen and utility finishes will match
- Appliances include full height fridge/freezer, oven, sink, hob, extractor and integrated dishwasher (with additional features in the Berkley & Yately house types).
- Splash back in same material as worktop.
- Villeroy & Boch to bathrooms including vanity units
- Mirrors will be included to all bathrooms/en suites
- Chrome taps and large showers by Hansgrohe
- Oversized shower enclosures as standard
- High quality porcelain tiles fitted to all bathroom and en suite floors and to splash backs
- Radiator to WC
- Heated towel rail to all bathrooms and en suites
- Generous storage in vanity units and where applicable
- Tegula block paving to driveway.
- 60 x 60 cm slabs to footpath and separated by gravel traps where applicable
- Patio in excess of 2.4 x 2.4 m
- Turf lawn laid on graded topsoil to front only
- Rear garden will consist of graded topsoil (unless upgrade package selected)
- 6 ft timber fence to side boundaries unless a natural feature boundary i.e. hedge is there already.
- Open plan frontage with no fences forward of the building line
- Landscaping to front garden included (and trees to rear where planning requires)
WAIVER Accurate at time of going to print however we reserve the right to change without prior notice. This is not the legal specification document for contractual purposes
The Raleigh Floor Plans
Royal Park 2 The Raleigh Phase II First Floor
|Bedroom 1||11'1'' x 16'11''|
|En suite||5'2'' x 7'5''|
|Bedroom 2||14'4'' x 11'0''|
|Bathroom||7'11'' x 6'5''|
|Bedroom 3||10'8'' x 13'3''|
|Bedroom 4||8'3'' x 6'5''|
Royal Park 2 The Raleigh Phase II Ground Floor
|Kitchen/Dining||19'3'' x 9'9'''|
|Living||11'9'' x 14'4''|
|Utility||6'2'' x 6'4''|
|WC||3'3'' x 5'7''|
|Garage||8'10'' x 16'8''|
**Please note bi-fold doors generally won't exceed 3m in width - please see a sales advisor for any deviations on a plot specific basis