Royal Park, Ramsey
5 bed homes
Affordable family living without compromise
Our latest development of homes at Royal Park, Ramsey, will be made up of detached 4 and 5 bed houses situated just a minute away from Mooragh Park, promenade and beach. Each property will feature open-plan, fully-fitted dining kitchens, bi-fold or sliding doors to rear patio, garages and off-road parking.
Redefining the true meaning of affordable quality homes
Royal Park is redefining home building on the Isle of Man; the most affordable detached homes in a superb location with no compromise on quality or design. With some 4 bedroom detached homes starting from £379,999, this is a unique opportunity to realise your dream of owning a superb new Hartford home.
We’re constantly pushing the boundaries of innovative space design, and Royal Park embraces everything we know our homeowners want: light and airy open-plan fully fitted dining kitchens (incorporating the latest quality appliances as standard), bi-fold or sliding doors to your patio, single or double garages (depending on home type) and driveways with space for 2 cars, cloakrooms, utility room… and that’s just the ground floor. On the 1st floors, the 4 or 5 bedrooms provide exceptional space with luxury family bathrooms and superb en suites.
- Traditional masonry construction
- Insulated concrete ground floor and concrete foundations to engineer’s requirements
- Acoustic insulation between ground floor and first floor
- Trussed roof heavily insulated and clad with Marley Eternit fibre cement slate
- PVC guttering
- PVC fascia and soffit
- Energy efficient PVC windows
- Bi-fold doors or patio doors depending on house type * Plots 71,72,73,74 & 75 feature a different configuration and size of bi-folds. Ask sales advisors for further details.
- 2,500mm approx. ceilings to ground floor (TBC)
- 2,400mm approx. ceilings to first floor
- Main road will be tarmac in places and in other places block paved and adopted by highway authority
- External wall finishes are a mixture of brickwork and cladding, in keeping with the planning permission.
SERVICES & AV
- Connection to adopted mains drainage
- Connection to mains services
- Cat 5 data cabling to all telephone points, providing more resilience and network options (not ‘daisy chained’ which creates signal drop off)
- All data cabling/telephone points to be wired back to central point to allow for potential data network.
- Domestic hot water storage cylinder designed and sized to meet the planned requirements of the house.
- Gas fired boiler and white radiators sized to suit the homes’ requirements.
- Heatmiser remote control heating system/ thermostat
- LED down-lights to bathrooms and kitchen (pendant points elsewhere).
- Well-placed white switches and sockets
GENERAL FINISHES & JOINERY
- Walls are brought to plaster skim and painted finish (choice of colour subject to stage of construction at time of purchase).
- Floors left ready to receive floor finishes by others (excluding bathrooms & en suites)
- White painted internal doors
- 100mm skirting and 75mm architrave painted white.
- White painted ceilings.
- Higher ceilings throughout.
- Loft ladder to loft space with 600mm around the entrance (light and power point).
- Garage doors are automatic with x2 fobs provided.
- All windows and doors are lockable.
- Oak handrail to stairs which comprises of painted string and MDF riser (to take carpet finish supplied by others)
- Elegant front door with 3-point locking
- Chrome hinges and ironmongery
- Choice of kitchen from our kitchen supplier
- Choice of colours subject to time of construction, however, layout and service positions are fixed
- Kitchen and utility finishes will match
- Appliances include full height fridge/freezer, oven, sink, hob, extractor and integrated dishwasher (with additional features in the Berkley & Yately house types).
- Splash back in same material as worktop.
- Villeroy & Boch to bathrooms including vanity units
- Mirrors will be included to all bathrooms/en suites
- Chrome taps and large showers by Hansgrohe
- Oversized shower enclosures as standard
- High quality porcelain tiles fitted to all bathroom and en suite floors and to splash backs
- Radiator to WC
- Heated towel rail to all bathrooms and en suites
- Generous storage in vanity units and where applicable
- Tegula block paving to driveway.
- 60 x 60 cm slabs to footpath and separated by gravel traps where applicable
- Patio in excess of 2.4 x 2.4 m
- Turf lawn laid on graded topsoil to front only
- Rear garden will consist of graded topsoil (unless upgrade package selected)
- 6 ft timber fence to side boundaries unless a natural feature boundary i.e. hedge is there already.
- Open plan frontage with no fences forward of the building line
- Landscaping to front garden included (and trees to rear where planning requires)
WAIVER Accurate at time of going to print however we reserve the right to change without prior notice. This is not the legal specification document for contractual purposes
Development Site Plan
We do not offer change to the floor plans or any other form of customisation to the properties at Royal Park, though our sales team can put you in contact with some of our preferred contacts who may be able to advise or quote for such things as aerial/satellite installs,ceiling speakers and audio distribution etc, which you would be free to install from legal completion onwards.
Once you have reserved and exchanged on a property you will be able to make the following choices:
1. Electrical layout this will be done with our nominated electrical firm whom you must pay directly for any variations
2. Kitchen finishes
To accommodate further customisations, we offer an upgrade package for all house types subject to stage of build and client exchange of contracts. This is at an additional cost which we believe offers you both value and convenience.
Many people have different ideas when it comes to finishes for their property and in many cases the choice is so unique and the perception of what something should cost so different that we make the upgrade finishes optional. If you choose to select the upgrade package, when you complete the purchase of the property, it will be complete including the upgraded specification.
Slight deviations in upgrade can occur depending on time of selection i.e. if skirting is already down,
flooring will be beaded to perimeter.
Upgrade package includes:
- Sliding wardrobes to all bedrooms (new style from 1st May 2020)
- Turfed rear garden
- Choice of floor coverings for ground, first and stairs (excluding bathrooms / en suites which are tiled)
- Air source heat pump - optional upgrade available (additional cost)
Air source heat pump systems absorb heat from the outside air to efficiently power your home's central heating and hot water systems - all without using fossil fuels like gas and oil. Greener, cleaner and more economical to run.
Pricing is shown by each house type on the price list. It is the responsibility of the purchasers to check that choices and upgrades have been recorded correctly. It may be possible to add the upgrade to your purchase price. It is important to note that at generally around the time the house is being plastered, it is too late to make any choices and you would need to check if the choices for the plot have already been made and if they are changeable. In all cases, please speak to one of our sales advisors for further details.
For more information see Specification, contact our sales team to discuss, or visit our sales suite.
Sales Suite open
Every Saturday & Sunday 10am-4pm or call 01624 631000/07624 413500 to arrange a viewing.
|Property Type||Full Upgrade Price *|
|The Berkley Plus||£17,000|
|The Cambridge Plus||£14,500|
*Subject to stage of build and client exchange of contacts
Full Upgrade Price included in pricing for Plots 61, 74, 83, 85, 86 & 106
Upgrade information applicable from Sep 2020