Royal Park (First Release), Ramsey
4 & 5 bed homes
Affordable family living without compromise
Our latest development of homes at Royal Park, Ramsey, will be made up of detached 4 and 5 bed houses situated just a minute away from Mooragh Park, promenade and beach. Each property will feature open-plan, fully-fitted dining kitchens, bi-fold doors to rear patio, garages and off-road parking.
Redefining the true meaning of affordable quality homes
Royal Park is redefining home building on the Isle of Man; the most affordable detached homes in a superb location with no compromise on quality or design. With some 4 bedroom detached homes starting from £299,999, this is a unique opportunity to realise your dream of owning a superb new Hartford home.
We’re constantly pushing the boundaries of innovative space design, and Royal Park embraces everything we know our homeowners want: light and airy open-plan fully fitted dining kitchens (incorporating the latest quality appliances as standard), bi-fold doors to your patio, single or double garages (depending on home type) and driveways with space for 2 cars, cloakrooms, utility room… and that’s just the ground floor. On the 1st floors, the 4 or 5 bedrooms provide exceptional space with luxury family bathrooms and superb en suites.
Choices, Variations & Upgrades
Various choices and variations are available depending on the stage of construction. To accommodate further customisations, we offer an upgrade package for all house types. This is at an additional cost which we believe offers you both value and convenience. For upgrade package prices, please view the homes below.
Upgrade package includes:
• Choice of floor coverings for ground, first & stairs (excluding bathrooms/en suites which are tiled)
• Rear garden turfed
• Built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms
For more information, see Specification, contact our sales team to discuss or visit our sales suite.
Sales Suite open every Friday, Saturday & Sunday 1-4pm or call 631000 to arrange a viewing.
- Traditional masonry construction
- Insulated concrete ground floor and concrete foundations to engineer’s requirements
- Acoustic insulation between ground floor and first floor
- Trussed roof heavily insulated and clad with Marley Eternit fibre cement slate
- PVC guttering
- PVC fascia and soffit
- Energy efficient PVC windows
- Bi-fold doors to patio
- 2,500mm approx. ceilings to ground floor
- 2,400mm approx. ceilings to first floor
- Main road will be tarmac in places and in other places block paved and adopted by highway authority
- External wall finishes are a mixture of brickwork and cladding, in keeping with the planning permission.
Services & AV
- Connection to adopted mains drainage
- Connection to mains services
- Cat 5 data cabling to all telephone points, providing more resilience and network options (not ‘daisy chained’ which creates signal drop off)
- All data cabling/telephone points to be wired back to central point to allow for potential data network.
- Domestic hot water storage cylinder designed and sized to meet the planned requirements of the house.
- Gas fired boiler and white radiators sized to suit the homes’ requirements
- LED down-lights to bathrooms and kitchen (pendant points elsewhere).
- Well-placed white switches and sockets
General Finishes & Joinery
- Walls are brought to plaster skim and painted finish (choice of colour subject to stage of construction at time of purchase).
- Floors left ready to receive floor finishes by others (excluding bathrooms & en suites)
- White painted internal doors
- 100mm skirting and 75mm architrave painted white.
- White painted ceilings.
- Loft ladder to loft space with 600mm around the entrance (light and power point).
- Garage doors are automatic with x2 fobs provided.
- All windows and doors are lockable.
- Oak stain handrail to stairs which comprises painted string and MDF rises (to take carpet finished supplied by others)
- Elegant front door with 3-point locking
- Chrome hinges and ironmongery
- Choice of kitchen from our kitchen supplier
- Choice of colours subject to time of construction, however, layout and service positions are fixed
- Kitchen and utility finishes will match
- Appliances include full height fridge/freezer, oven, sink and integrated dishwasher (with additional features in the Berkley & Yately house types)
- Splash back in same material as worktop
- Villeroy & Boch to bathrooms including vanity units
- Mirrors will be included to all bathrooms/en suites
- Chrome taps and large showers by Hansgrohe
- Oversized shower enclosures as standard
- High quality porcelain tiles fitted to all bathroom and en suite floors and to splash backs
- Radiator and heater towel rail to all bathrooms and en suites
- Generous storage in vanity units and where applicable
- Tegula block paving to driveway.
- 60 x 60 cm slabs to footpath and generous patio around the house separated by gravel traps where applicable
- Turf lawn laid on graded topsoil to front only
- Rear garden will consist of graded topsoil (unless upgrade package selected)
- 6 ft timber fence to side boundaries unless a natural feature boundary i.e. hedge is there already.
- Open plan frontage with no fences forward of the building line.
WAIVER Accurate at time of going to print however we reserve the right to change without prior notice. This is not the legal specification document for contractual purposes
Standard choices for your new home*
Once you have reserved and exchanged on a property you will be able to make the following choices:
1. Paint colour (choice of one colour from our standard range of colours)
2. Kitchen and work surface colours
We do not offer change to the floor plans or any other form of customisation to the properties at Royal Park, though our sales team can put you in contact with some of our preferred contacts who may be able to advise or quote for such things as gas fires, log burners, aerial/satellite installs, ceiling speakers and audio distribution etc.
To accommodate further customisations, we offer an upgrade package for all house types. This is at an additional cost which we believe offers you both value and convenience. Many people have different ideas when it comes to finishes for their property and in many cases the choice is so unique and the perception of what something should cost so different that we make the upgrade finishes optional. If you choose to select the upgrade package, when you complete the purchase of the property, it will be complete including the upgraded specification (if you choose not to select the upgrade package you would be free to install your own upgrades from legal completion onwards).
Upgrade package includes:
• Built-in sliding wardrobes to all bedrooms
• Turfed rear garden.
• Choice of floor finishes from our offerings (bathrooms are tiled as standard)
• Extended choice of paint colours from our standard range of colours
Pricing is shown on each house type page. It is the responsibility of the purchasers to check that choices and upgrades have been recorded correctly. It may be possible to add the upgrade to your purchase price.
It is important to note that at generally around the time the house is being plastered, it is too late to make any choices and you would need to check if the choices for the plot have already been made and if they are changeable.
In all cases, please speak to one of our sales advisors for further details.
*Subject to stage of buld and client exchange of contacts
Development Site Plan