Knock Rushen, Castletown
Fully equipped 3 bed barn sleeping 8 people, with additional permission in place for 5* tourist let.
|No. 44||1,803 ft2||£625,999|
Energy Efficiency/Sustainable Design
- The properties are extremely well insulated, exceeding Building Regulation Insulation requirements by almost 100%.
- Luxury Hansgrohe chrome shower and tap fittings are highly water efficient and will be used throughout, coupled with luxury Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware.
- All toilets are dual flush to conserve water.
- Materials are selected from sustainable sources where practical.
- Waste produced during the construction process is minimised and recycled where practical.
- Hartford Homes plant on average 10 trees for every house built.
- Optional solar water heating and air source heat pump systems can be provided. It is estimated that up to 70% of the domestic hot water needs could be met by solar water heating systems that can be fitted to each property. This will be supplemented by the high efficiency oil fired boilers.
- Fossil fuel costs are predicted to rise year on year, the above efficient measures will assist to mitigate some of the increased costs.
- Highly insulated form of construction
- Low maintenance PVC window frames with clear double glazing except bathrooms and WC which will be glazed with obscure glass.
- An extensive high quality fitted kitchen will be provided to each property incorporating the latest design features. Appliances include; built in oven, halogen type hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and extractor.
- Stunning modern bathroom layouts with high quality porcelain tiling, large bath and shower enclosures.
- All bathrooms and en suites have tiled floors and incorporate walnut shelves.
- Entrance hallway and kitchen floors are fully tiled.
- Remote controlled garage doors.
- Boundaries to gardens will be marked by fencing except where there is already a natural boundary in existence such as hedges, trees or shrubbery.
- Fully landscaped gardens with footpaths round to the rear garden and patio area.
- Road, drains and footpaths will be constructed by Hartford Homes with no responsibility falling on the purchasers. The roads and drains will be adopted by the Department of Transport where practical.
- Hartford Homes Properties benefit from the ten year NHBC Guarantees.