Derby Square, Douglas
Georgian elegance, urban chic
One of the finest super-luxury town houses to be developed in the heart of the Island’ capital Douglas offering unrivalled levels of space and quality.
This classical five-storey property features a dominating Georgian frontage whilst the extensively glazed, terraced rear boasts superb views over Douglas Bay and includes private patio areas to two storeys.
A unique opportunity to own one of only three superbly specified homes of distinction, featuring high ceilings, AV system, lift to all floors, oversized doors, feature coving, huge storage areas, custom boot room area and large basement garage. Each home has been built using the latest construction techniques enabling the use of renewable energy to help mitigate rising fuel costs.
No homes currently available.
- High ceilings, AV system, lift to all floors, oversized doors, feature coving, huge storage areas and custom boot room area
- Fitted furniture including extensive master walk in wardrobe extra high 10 ft ceilimgs with bespoke extra high doors
- Fitted cinema screen, projector and audio system
- Imposing 5 storey Georgian front elevation with modern glazing
- Superb, extensively glazed terraced rear elevation including patio areas to 2 floors, with stunning views over Douglas Bay from den balcony
- Low maintenance uPVC doors & windows with energy efficient glass units
- Sliding doors & windows opening onto patio areas
- Front entrance doors – large imposing door with matching glazed side screens and overhead glazed arch fitted with high security locks & architectural ironmongery
- Internal doors - large bespoke doors with chrome ironmongery
- Remote controlled double garage doors
- Floor finishes include porcelain tiles & carpets.
- Under-floor heating will be fitted to all bathrooms, basement and ground floor
- Tiled garage floor
- Imitation walnut flooring to certain areas
- Bespoke joinery features
- Fittings by Villeroy & Boch and Hansgrohe. Exceptions may occur on certain baths or components from time to time
- Porcelain floor tiling with under-floor heating
- Large walk-in showers with Hansgrohe shower system
- Large mirrors & towel radiators
- Fitted kitchen and island units by Tom Howley with artificial stone worktops and Miele appliances
- Energy efficient appliances including, hob, double oven, Miele steam oven, extractor hood, microwave and large full height American fridge freezer
Energy Efficiency/Sustainable Design
- The properties are extremely well insulated, exceeding Building Regulation Insulation requirements by almost 100%
- Luxury Hansgrohe chrome shower and tap fittings are highly water efficient and will be used throughout, coupled with luxury Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware
- All toilets are dual flush to conserve water
- Materials are selected from sustainable sources where practical
- Waste produced during the construction process is minimised and recycled where practical
- Hartford Homes plants, on average, 10 trees for every house built
- Fossil fuel costs are predicted to rise year-on-year and the above efficiency measures will assist to mitigate some of the increased costs
- LOCK up and LEAVE - this house is low maintenance and Hartford can offer a service package if required
PROPERTY SOLD AS SEEN
Development Site Plan