Bradda View Grove, Ballakillowey, Rushen
Exclusivity. Luxury. Innovation.
Last one reserved if you would like to know about similar developments contact our sales team on 631000 or email [email protected]
A boutique development of just 12 luxury detached homes set in a superb, mature and exclusive location off the Ballakillowey Road. The plots will be situated in a highly sought-after and long established residential area, yet retain a feeling of privacy.
Bradda View Grove is set under the imposing southern hills with the breathtaking coastline all around you. Just minutes from picturesque Port Erin with its shops, steam train, cafes and possibly the finest beach on the Island, it is perfect for families.
This delightful and desirable development will feature the very latest in design, with large bi-fold doors opening on to extensive patio areas, open-plan living areas, superb fully-fitted kitchens and luxury bathrooms and en suites.
Please note, all homes at Bradda View Grove have now been sold or are reserved, however please contact us to join our waiting list should one become available.
No homes currently available.
• Traditional masonry construction
• Insulated concrete ground floor and concrete foundations to engineer’s requirements
• Acoustic insulation between ground floor and first floor
• Trussed roof heavily insulted and clad with Marley Eternit fibre cement slate
• PVC decorative black guttering
• PVC fascia and soffit
• Energy efficient PVC windows
• Bi-fold doors to patio
• 2500mm approx. ceilings to ground floor
• 2400mm approx. ceilings to first floor
• Main road block paved and adopted by highway authority.
Services & AV
• Connection to adopted mains drainage
• Connection to mains services
• Cat 5 data cabling to all telephone points, providing more resilience and network options (not ‘daisy chained’ which creates signal drop off)
• All data cabling/telephone points to be wired back to central point to allow for potential data network.
• Domestic hot water storage cylinder designed and sized to meet the planned requirements of the house.
• Gas fired boiler and white radiators sized to suit the homes’ requirements.
• LED down-lights to bathrooms, kitchen, hallway and landing (pendant points elsewhere).
• Well-placed switches and sockets (white) with dimmers to lounge. (M & E plan can be reviewed to illustrate socket positions, subject to stage of construction at time of purchase).
• External lighting to all external doors (switched from inside except for front door which will also feature a PIR motion sensor).
General finishes & joinery
• Walls are brought to plaster skim and painted finish (choice of colour subject to stage of construction at time of purchase).
• Decorative painted coving to ground floor and Gyproc cove to first floor
• Ground floor is generally finished with a laminate floor. Choice is available subject to stage of construction at time of purchase.
• Carpet to bedrooms, landing, living room and study. Carpet on a runner to feature staircase. Choice of carpet available subject to stage of
construction at time of purchase.
• Oak veneer internal doors.
• 125mm feature skirting and 75mm architrave painted white.
• White painted ceilings.
• Loft ladder to loft space with 600mm around the entrance decked out (light and power point).
• Garage doors are automatic with x2 fobs provided.
• All windows and doors are lockable.
• Feature walk in wardrobe to master bedroom (Halifax, Berkely and Yately only)
• Mirror-fronted built in wardrobes to all other rooms (inc. master in Oxford and Cambridge)
• Oak handrail to stairs which comprises of painted string and mdf riser (to take carpet finish)
• Painted front door with 3-point locking
• Chrome hinges and ironmongery
• Choice of kitchen from our kitchen supplier
• Choice of colours subject to time of construction, however, layout and service positions are fixed
• Kitchen and utility finishes will match
• Appliances include full height fridge and freezer, oven, sink, integrated dishwasher (spec changes per house type)
• Splash back in same material as worktop
• Villeroy & Boch to bathrooms including vanity units
• Mirrors will be included to all bathrooms/ en suites
• Chrome taps and large showers by Hansgrohe
• Oversized shower enclosures as standard.
• High quality porcelain tiles fitted to all bathroom and en suite floors and to splash backs
• Heated towel radiator to all bathrooms and en suites
• Generous storage in vanity units and where applicable
• Tegula block paving driveway.
• Charcoal colour 60 x 60 cm slabs to footpath and generous patio around house separated by gravel trap where applicable
• Turf lawn laid on graded topsoil to front and rear.
• 6 ft timber fence to side boundaries unless a natural feature boundary ie hedge is there already.
• Open plan frontage with no fences forward of the building line.
WAIVER Accurate at time of going to print however we reserve the right to change without prior notice. This is not the legal specification document for contractual purposes
Development Site Plan