Rose Cottage, Douglas
Rose Cottage is an exclusive town house property situated on leafy Brunswick Road and overlooks Cronkbourne Gardens within the Selbourne Conservation Area, a sought-after genteel part of Douglas.
The airport is 20 minutes away and the promenade and the amenities of Douglas, the capital of the Isle of Man, are within walking distance. The house provides 5,038 sqft of bespoke crafted accommodation over 3 floors plus external entertaining areas.
The landscaping features extremely low maintenance finishes including artificial grass and the design of the external spaces provides complete privacy. Generous car parking is available on the drive in front of the oversized double garage and store.
The recent comprehensive upgrading of Rose Cottage has resulted in a modern interior that retains many of the period details of the original house. The house has been carefully and superbly finished in a classic contemporary style using the very best materials sourced or bespoked for the house.
The top-of-the-range Smallbone of Devizes Kitchen (including Gaggenau appliances) is balanced by the exquisitely detailed bathrooms incorporating custom marble finishes. Every detail has been considered resulting in full use of the available space.
The property also includes a System line AV system, mood lighting and solar water heaters along with superior fixtures and fittings. The property is available furnished or unfurnished.
The kitchen is the first room you come to when accessing the house from the garage. Immediately off the kitchen are the utility, pantry, dining room, hall and outside dining patio. The kitchen space includes a breakfast and family area with good access to the external patio.
The flow of this living space has been designed for perfect use as the hub of the home.
- Fully appointed handmade bespoke kitchen by Smallbone of Devizes
- Super-large Gaggenau fridge freezer and wine chillers
- Sub Zero extractor
- 5 ring gas hob
- Two Siemens fan assisted ovens
- Kashmir white natural granite worktops
- High-quality porcelain tiled floor Fully fitted utility room with sink and plumbing points for washing machine and dryer
- Secret pantry with chalk board and granite surfaces
- Family seating area and wall mounted TV on natural stone-clad wall
- Family breakfast table and breakfast bar