36 Knock Rushen, Castletown
£2,350 pcm excluding £92.5 rates*. Unfurnished.
Total Rent: £2,442.50
Set in our Knock Rushen development in a quiet location just minutes walk from the coast and Castletown's historic centre, this modern town house is in superb show home condition.
The accommodation is arranged over 3 floors comprising 5 bedrooms, 2 dressing rooms, 2 en suite bathrooms and family bathroom cloakroom, lounge, family room, hobbies room/gym, breakfast kitchen, pantry, utility room, downstairs shower room. Includes double garage.
No smokers. Pets please enquire.
RENTAL PAYMENT: All rent to be paid by direct debit or standing order. The first month’s rent is required up front before the tenancy begins.
DEPOSIT: A security deposit of the equivalent of one month’s rent plus £500 is required up front before the tenancy begins. The security deposit is refundable on expiration of the lease less the cost of making good works.
Rates: *Paid by Tenant (estimate)
Service Charge: Paid by Landlord
Services: Paid by Tenant (electricity, water, TV, telecom etc.)
Minimum Term: 6 months
Furnishing: Furnished = fully furnished. Unfurnished = carpets, curtains and light fittings only.
Pets: No Pets.
Rental prices: These particulars are subject to contract and availability at the time of publishing. We would therefore recommend that you contact our sales office as soon as possible.
Energy Efficiency/Sustainable Design
- The properties are extremely well insulated, exceeding Building Regulation Insulation requirements by almost 100%.
- Luxury Hansgrohe chrome shower and tap fittings are highly water efficient and are used throughout, coupled with luxury Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware.
- All toilets are dual flush to conserve water.
- Materials are selected from sustainable sources where practical.
- Hartford Homes plant on average 10 trees for every house built
- Highly insulated form of construction
- Low maintenance PVC window frames with clear double glazing except bathrooms and WC which are glazed with obscure glass.
- An extensive high quality fitted kitchen is provided incorporating the latest design features. Appliances include; built in oven, halogen type hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and extractor.
- Stunning modern bathroom layouts with high quality porcelain tiling, large bath and shower enclosures.
- All bathrooms and en suites have tiled floors and incorporate walnut shelves.
- Entrance hallway and kitchen floors are fully tiled.
- Remote controlled garage doors.
- Boundaries to gardens are marked by fencing except where there is already a natural boundary in existence such as hedges, trees or shrubbery.
- Fully landscaped gardens with footpaths round to the rear garden and patio area.
36 Knock Rushen, Castletown Floor Plans
Knock Rushen 36 Ground Floor
|Living||10’7” x 220’10”|
|Dining||10’10” x 23’5”|
|Kitchen||17’7” x 19’-8”|
|Family||18’8” x 12’11”|
|Games||11’8” x 16’9”|
|Utility||11’8” x 10'2"|
Knock Rushen 36 First Floor
|Bedroom 1||15’5” x 11’5”|
|En Suite 1||10’10” x 6’4”|
|Dressing||9’ x 8’4”|
|Bedroom 2||10’7” x 13’2”|
|En Suite 2||10’7” x 5’8”|
|Study||8’9" x 9’5”|