Windsor House, Port Erin
Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartment
Located on the magnificent West Coast of the Island, Windsor House was designed to offer you a front row seat with Mother Nature making way for expensive views of the Irish Sea, ensuring the most amazing sunsets the West Coast has to offer. This prime location offers the opportunity to witness the exquisite drama of winter storms, beautiful summer days and even the occassional basking shark from the comfort and luxury of this spectacular development.
We have strived to ensure that the high quality internal design and specification maintains the spectacular unrestricted panoramic views from all principal spaces. All the finishes are of the highest quality with unparalleled levels of kitchen and bathroom designs.
The open plan living space, with a kitchen centrally located, looks over the dining area where you can sit and watch the sun going down whilst eating supper. The lounge areas are large and lofty, complimented by 9' ceilings. The master bedroom suit has stunning views to wake up to and is complimented by a 'Villeroy & Boch' and 'Hansgrohe' fitted bathroom.
Everywhere you look, the spectacular views and the ever changing coastal light permeates the space.
Each luxuriously appointed apartment runs the full length of the building ensuring that every apartment boasts spectacular coastal views. The open plan layout features a centrally located luxury kitchen that overlooks the dining and living areas, both of which benefit from the stunning views. 9’ ceilings give an added air of space and the extensive glazing allows the natural light to permeate into the rooms. Each apartment features balconies and 2 secure parking spaces each.
• Spectacular coastal location with stunning, unrestricted sea and coastal views from all apartments
• Landmark Building from renowned award winning local developer Hartford Homes
• High-end specification throughout
• Easy access to the Airport, just 10 minutes
• Secure car parking with gated entrance, 2 spaces per apartment
• Balconies to most principal spaces
• Level access to nearby shops less than 100 meters away
• Interior designed, modern, light and airy scheme to tie finishes together
• Bespoke doors, skirting and architrave to all rooms
• All apartment floor finishes included from our selection
• 9 foot high ceilings throughout
• Large superior quality low maintenance windows and glazed screens allowing you to take in the view without draughts and heat loss
• Colour security video entrance and burglar alarm system to each apartment
• Comprehensive fire alarm and sprinkler system
• Large amount of storage areas to all apartments including ‘secret pantries’
• Fitted walk in wardrobe system to master bedrooms
• Feature bespoke joinery including oversized doors
• All TV points pre-wired for HD and future proofed by using CAT 5 wiring
• Secure allocated car parking with two spaces per apartment.
• Electrically operated gates.
• Luxuriously decorated and spacious communal areas and entrance foyers.
• Lift access to all floors.
• LED lighting to reduce energy consumption and maintenance requirement.
• Automatic sliding entrance doors operated by proximity fob.
• Management Company managed by Hartford Homes. Service charge including ground rent £2100
Construction & energy efficiency
• Superior acoustic, thermal insulation and air tightness well in excess of Building Regulation requirements.
• High performance, low maintenance windows.
• Low energy light fittings will be installed throughout..
• Solid sound reducing concrete floors throughout.
• Choice of luxury fitted kitchens with a choice of Corian or natural stone work tops incorporating a comprehensive range of luxury appliances.
• Secret pantry accessed off kitchen which will be fully shelved out.
Bathrooms and en-suites
• Stunning, market leading layouts with Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware complimented by high quality Hansgrohe chrome fittings.
• Bespoke built in mirrored vanity units.
• Stunning low maintenance porcelain tiles.
• Under floor heating to tiled areas.
• Towel radiators.
• Large walk-in showers with Hansgrohe shower system with well positioned controls to avoid getting wet when turning on.
• Pressurised hot water systems to ensure strong shower pressures.
• Lease Term - 999 years.
• Management Company - Windsor House Apartments Limited incorporated in the Isle of Man having its registered office situated at 2 Middle River, Douglas, Isle of Man has been established by the Freeholder. Hartford Homes will administer the company as Managing Agent for an initial term of 5 years. Such administration will include Annual General Meetings (AGMs) to account for expenditure, budgeting and other expenses necessary for the maintenance, upkeep and everyday use of the common part that will allow everyday enjoyment.
• Hartford Homes have designed this building to deliver the most efficient running cost to the benefit of all lease holders ensuring a more cost efficient service charge.
• Freeholder - Hartford Homes.
Bespoke tailored service
Various extras and choices are available only when ordered and paid for well in advance of particular stages of construction. All extras must be requested and confirmed in writing.
As a renowned developer of luxury homes and apartments, we specialise in creating bespoke living spaces tailored specifically for your requirements. Whether a new build or previously owned property, we can provide a superior service to all our homeowners looking to tailor their properties to their own specifications. Please ask us for details.
Each apartment benefits from a 10 year NHBC warranty commencing from the date of final inspection.
Hartford strive to make it clear that although at the time of writing this outline specification is accurate, we hereby reserve the right to change or amend this specification without notice.