The Waterfront, Shore Rd, Rushen
5 Bed Detached Home
Truly inspired by the sea, each of the three homes at The Watefrront features a classic coastal-themed design, complemented by the very latest in energy-efficient construction methods and fixtures. From their low maintenance panelled facia to triple glazing and super-efficient insulation, they make the most of a stunning shoreline location without compromising on style and luxury.
Whether you enjoy taking in the bracing sea views from the comfort and privacy of your own veranda, or you prefer to entertain on the rear patio and large lawned garden, The Waterfront gives you the ultimate in living spaces.
Boasting an impressive 3440 sq ft set over two floors, each home features superb open-plan modern living areas with extensive glazing optimising stunning views. The overall build specification is to our normal award-winning standards, with the latest technology and design touches complementing luxury fitted kitchens and breathtaking bathrooms.
- Solidly constructed using Eco Ultima frame construction
- Air tightness and thermal insulation well in advance of building regulations
- Insulated concrete ground floor and concrete foundations to engineer’s requirements
- Acoustic insulation between ground floor and first floor
- Trussed roof heavily insulted and clad with Marley Eternit fibre cement slate
- Superior decorative black guttering
- PVC fascia and soffit
- Energy efficient PVC windows
- Aluminium bi-fold doors to patio
- 9 ft ceilings to ground floor
- 9 ft ceilings to first floor
Services & AV
- Connection to adopted mains drainage
- Connection mains services
- Cat 5 data cabling to all telephone points, providing more resilience and network options (not ‘daisy chained’ which creates signal drop off)
- TV points receive data cabling in addition to co-axial cabling to allow for client supplied hardwired data connection and or/HD distribution.
- All cat 5/data cabling to be wired back to central point to allow purchasers to create their own entertainment hub (cabinet, dish, Skybox and other hardware to be supplied by purchaser).
- Pre-wiring for speakers to the kitchen, dining, family, lounge, master bedroom and the patio. The wiring also goes back to the cabinet. (Speakers and a source such as SONOS can be supplied at extra cost or by the purchasers own contractors).
- A grade 2 burglar alarm is included
- Under-floor heating to the ground floor and radiators to the first floor fired by gas boiler. Bathrooms also feature electric under-floor heating.
- Domestic hot water storage cylinder designed and sized to meet the planned requirements of the house.
- LED down-lights to bathrooms, kitchen, hallway and landing (pendant point and grounds for a chandelier)
- General lighting thereafter will be pendant with feature
- 5 amp lighting fitted to master bed, lounge, dining and family room.
- Well-placed switches and sockets in chrome with dimmers to principle rooms. (M & E plan can be reviewed to illustrate socket positions, subject to time of purchase).
- External lighting to all external doors (switched from inside except for front door which will also feature a PIR motion sensor).
General Finishes & Joinery
- Walls are brought to plaster skim and painted finish (choice of colour subject to time of construction)
- Decorative painted coving to ground floor and Gyproc cove to first floor
- Ground floor is generally finished with a stunning wood effect tile. Choice is available subject to time of construction (This being the most suitable for the underfloor heating)
- Carpet to bedrooms, landing, living room and study. Carpet on a runner to feature staircase. Choice of carpet available subject to time of construction.
- Doors to be solid, bespoke painted feature doors.
- 169mm feature skirting and 100mm architrave painted white.
- White painted ceilings.
- Loft ladder to loft space with 600mm around the entrance decked out (light and power point).
- Garage doors are automatic and sectional with x2 fobs provided.
- All windows and doors are lockable.
- Feature walk in wardrobe to master bedroom
- Mirror-fronted built in wardrobes to all other rooms
- Feature hardwood staircase
- Hardwood front door in matching finishes to staircase with 3-point locking
- Chrome hinges and ironmongery
- Solid worktops and in-frame feature kitchen from our nominated supplier. Will include feature oak pantry unit.
- Choice of colours subject to time of construction, however layout and service positions are fixed
- Kitchen and utility finishes will match
- Appliances by AEG including full height fridge and freezer, 2 x ovens, 1 x microwave, coffee machine, sink, hot water tap, integrated dishwasher and wine chiller
- Splash back in same material as worktop
- Villeroy and Boch to bathrooms including vanity units
- Mirrors will be included to all bathrooms/ en suites
- Chrome taps and large showers by Hansgrohe
- Oversized shower enclosures as standard.
- High quality porcelain tiles fitted to all bathroom and en suite floors and to splash backs
- Dual fuel heated towel radiator to all bathrooms and en suites
- Generous storage in vanity units and where applicable shelves will be in feature joinery to match staircase
- Tegula block paving driveway.
- Charcoal colour 60 x 60 cm slabs to footpath and generous patio around house separated by gravel trap where applicable
- Turf lawn laid on graded topsoil
- Rear and side boundaries will retain existing features (rear boundary will have a retaining wall)
- The plots have been lifted significantly above road level to enhance views from ground floor.
- Party boundary between new properties will consist of an 8 ft timber fence reducing to 4 ft before it passes the front of the building line.
5 Bed Detached Home Floor Plans
The Waterfront Ground Floor
|Lounge||15'10'' x 15'11''|
|Family Room||15'10'' x 15'11''|
|Kitchen/Breakfast||22'4'' x 12'11''|
|Utility||10'4'' x 6'4''|
|Study||15'10'' x 7'11''|
|Dining Room||15'10'' x 10'9''|
|Hallway||18'8'' x 12'9''|
|WC||3'4'' x 6'8''|
|Veranda||29'1'' x 9'10''|
|Garage||23'1'' x 23'1''|
The Waterfront First Floor
|Bedroom 1||15'6'' x 13'2''|
|Dressing Room 1||10'11'' x 9'3''|
|En Suite 1||10'11'' x 8'11''|
|Bedroom 4||11'6'' x 9'2''|
|Family Bathroom||8'4'' x 9'2''|
|Bedroom 3||12'9'' x 10'4''|
|En Suite 3||8'9'' x 5'1''|
|Bedroom 2||15'11'' x 10'7''|
|En Suite 2||8'9'' x 5'1''|
|Bedroom 5||13'8'' x 9'2''|